About Linda Coons
Linda Coons, Team Leader
Cell: (256) 694-9447
A North Alabama native, Linda now lives between Huntsville and the Quad Cities. Most of her spare time is spent with family and church-related activities or playing with Blitz, her black German Shepherd, Sarge her Black Mouth Cur Shelter dog, and Flappy her Blue Tick Healer (really my son’s dog, but Flappy thinks he is mine). She enjoys gardening, walking through the woods, or just relaxing by Coxy Creek which runs along the west of her property line. She is an active member of Clement Baptist Church where she plays the synthesizer and loves mission work. In the summer she travels on mission with church building teams and on mission trips plus during the year is involved with Limestone County Disaster Relief. Micah 6:8 “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Our team goal.
Recently Linda has been active in helping Edie Hand launch Edie’s Women of True Grit Series on television and in book form. Go to www.Ediehand.com to learn more or order her book.
Reared in Limestone County, Linda grew up on a dairy/cotton farm where her parents taught her and her sisters the meaning of honest hard work, good ethics, and a love for nature and the land.
Linda attended college at Calhoun Community College in Decatur, AL; University of North Alabama in Florence, AL; Bob Jones University in Greenville, SC; and Bowling Green University in Bowling Green, Ohio, studying music and psychology. In 1991, she received her real estate license and has since enjoyed serving people by helping them find the home that says, “Buy me, Buy me.” She also enjoys helping other clients sell their home to get the most money for their property in the shortest amount of time, making the process seem simple and easy.
Linda has learned the importance of education during her career in real estate. She enjoys being on the cutting edge of change and being able to offer her clients the necessary knowledge for representation in all areas of their real estate transactions.
- Limestone Athens Association of Realtors
- Huntsville Board of Realtors
- 1992-2001 – CC Properties, Decatur, AL
- 1992 – Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- 1994 – ABR-Accredited Buyer Representation1996 GRI-graduate Realtor Institute
- 2001-20010 – ReMax Madison
- 2002 – CRS- Council of Residential Specialists
- 2003-2008 – Re/Max 100% Club
- 2003, 2004 – Cooperative Spirit Award which recognizes the intangible qualities of individuals in a sales office. Award winners are chosen by their peers for overall contributions to the office in terms of helpfulness.
- 2007 – North Alabama CRS President
- 2007,2008 – Director for Huntsville Board of Realtors
- 2010 – Present – Working with Crye-Leike Realtors
- 2010-2017 – Linda achieved Top Sales Agent of the Athens Office and top 20 in the North Alabama Offices.
- 2014, 2015 – Director for Athens Limestone Realtors Association
- 2017 – Crye-Leike Realtors Circle of Excellence Award- Accomplished Crye-Leike’s top goals in professionalizing, ethics, loyalty, and service.
- 2021 Secretary of Athens-Limestone County Board of Realtors